The Mission of the Land Development Division is to efficiently and effectively partner in the development process by ensuring sustainable infrastructure with a commitment in making every customer experience a positive one.
The Land Development Division provides engineering services to developers, business owners, and residents. The Division provides various programs and services. They include:
- Storm Water Management Program – Provides environmental regulatory services related to flooding and storm water quality.
- Entitlement – Processing of planning development applications, and conditions of approval.
- Plan Design Review – Reviews all private development projects within the City.
- Inspection – Performs inspections for all development-related improvements.
- Support Assistance – Provide administrative services including, but not limited to agreement and security administration, and permit issuance.