scheduling an inspection:
- All work must be inspected before it is covered up.
- Failure to comply may result in you having to dismantle
completed work to expose the area in question for
- Work for which an inspection has been requested, but
not completed, inaccessible, or ready for inspection will
be subject to a re-inspection fee.
- Inspections that require access to interior spaces will
require the property owner or an adult representative to
be present during inspection.
- If you must cancel a requested inspection, please call
Building and Safety at (951) 413-3380 to reschedule.
Otherwise, you may incur a re-inspection fee.
- Same day inspection is not guaranteed and is based on
the discretion of the Building and Safety Supervisor. If
request is granted additional fees will apply.
- You may schedule an inspection by using our online form, or by calling our automated service: (951) 413-3380.